Top Five Facts That Everyone Should Know About SEO MArketing
If you run a website, then you should be concerned with your Google rankings. The best thing to do when you are attempting to raise your search engine rankings through the use of SEO marketing is to hire an expert to help you with it. It can be difficult and time consuming to learn the whole SEO marketing business on your own, particularly if you are not extremely savvy on the computer. Here are some of the top reasons to hire an Seo reseller to help you and your website.
1. The very first Google doodle dates back to 1998. It depicted a rather simple version of the Burning Man. It was intended as a sort of out of office message to let people know that co founders Brin and Page were at the famous Nevada festival and would not be available to fix downed servers for the weekend..
2. Did you know that the of the Google Headquarters lawns are mowed by goats? They rent them from a grazing company as a way to help them to decrease their carbon footprint.
3. Leads that are generated through the utilization of search engine optimization have an astounding close rate of almost 15 percent. This is even more impressive when you compare it to outbound leads which average less than a two percent close rate.
4. Inbound leads, such as those that are generated through SEO marketing, cost more than 60 percent lower than outbound leads. Outbound leads include the more traditional and old fashioned methods such as cold calling.
5. More than 50 percent of business to business marketers claim that search engine optimization has the largest influence on their ability to generate leads.